Win a Science Mad! Prize Bundle, worth over £70!
Watch this video and answer the question below for a chance to win a 30mm Telescope, a Chemistry Lab Set and some Digital Walkie Talkies from the Science Mad! collection.
It's great that you want to enter our Science Mad! competition
Please ask your parent or guardian to fill out this form for you
Thank you for entering!
We will be in contact after the closing date if you have been chosen as the winner! Good Luck!
We need families like YOU!
Trends UK, the makers of the Science Mad! collection, is looking for up to 5 families to join its Science Mad! Squad of testers.
So, if your kids love science, register your interest in joining the Science Mad! Squad today and your family could be selected to test out and review some of the incredible kits and real pieces of science equipment from the Science Mad! collection.
If this sounds like something you’d like to get involved with, email Georgie@evolution-pr.co.uk for more information.
All that we’ll need at this stage is:
The name of your child/children
The age(s) of your child/children
And, in your child’s/children’s words, the reason(s) why they LOVE science
You have until 17th September 2021 at 11:59pm to email Georgie to register your interest.
WIN A SCIENCE MAD! BUNDLE, WORTH OVER £70!
Get ready to learn the fun way, as we’re giving you the chance to win a brilliant bundle of Science Mad! kits and science equipment toys, worth over £70!
Science Mad! is the collection from Trends UK that offers kids real scientific equipment and kits with real working features. These brilliant kits provide everything needed for fun experiments in the fields of chemistry, physics, electronics and more.
If you are one of our lucky three winners, you will receive the following items from the range:
· 1 x Science Mad! 30mm Telescope
· 1 x Science Mad! Chemistry Lab
· 1 x Science Mad! Digital Walkie Talkies
The Science Mad! 30mm Telescope is fun and easy to use, allowing young explorers to discover the world around them. Lightweight and portable, for all those trips and adventure, this starter telescope uses optical glass lenses to provide a useful 15x magnification, making the world appear that much bigger, and in more exciting detail.
Meanwhile, with the Science Mad! Chemistry Lab set, kids can discover the wonders of chemistry with this well-equipped laboratory set with an excellent selection of 10 different chemicals. It includes a real methylated spirit burner to help when learning about the fascinating chemical reactions involving heat. Children will love performing 80+ safety-tested, themed experiments, all clearly planned and set out within the detailed instruction manual.
Finally, the Science Mad! Walkie Talkies lets kids communicate the fun way, on their adventures! These Digital Walkie Talkies are sturdy and lightweight with a belt clip so it’s easy to talk and walk on the go using one of the 3 LED digital channels. Press the button to send a ringing alert to the other person, or to answer a call coming through, and stay connected from as far away as (up to) 3 kilometres outdoors. There is also a built-in torch to light up your way or send an SOS signal!
To enter, simply answer the question on our homepage and fill out the form with your contact details.
TERMS AND CONDITIONS
3 x entrants will each win a Science Mad! bundle, each worth over £70. Each bundle includes the following items: 1 x Science Mad! 30mm Telescope, 1 x Science Mad! Chemistry Lab, and 1 x Science Mad! Digital Walkie Talkies. The competition closes on November 8th 2021 at 15:00pm
The following Terms and Conditions relate to the Science Mad! Competition. By entering this Science Mad! competition, you are agreeing to the following terms:
1. Entries open to UK & Eire residents only.
2. Competitions are not open to employees of Trends UK or Evolution PR
3. Only one entry per person, unless otherwise stated.
4. Closing date is as specified in each competition and entries will not be valid after the date of closing.
5. The winner will be judged from all entries received and then notified by email or telephone after the closing date.
6. If the winner has not replied within 30 days of being contacted, another winner will be chosen.
7. The judges’ decision is final and no correspondence will be entered into.
8. No part of a prize is exchangeable for cash or any other prize.
9. The prize can only be redeemed by the winner; it cannot be transferred to any other person.
10. In certain circumstances prizes may be exchanged for a prize of a similar value.
11. We aim to deliver prizes within 28 days of the winner confirming their details, however there is no guarantee that prizes will arrive within this time.
12. The promoter of each competition is Evolution PR, 17 Cottesbrooke Park, Heartlands, Daventry, NN11 8YL
Rules Concerning your Data
1. As part of entering this Science Mad! competition, you agree to us collecting your data for the purpose of administrating your prize
2. You will be contacted directly if you are a winner of a competition in order to fulfil the prize obligation
3. If you have indicated we are okay to do so, you may be contacted via newsletter regarding other Science Mad! or Trends UK promos. If you no longer wish to receive these newsletters you can easily unsubscribe via a link at the bottom of the newsletters.
4. Under all circumstances, your data will be destroyed within 100 days of the competition closing.
5. Your details will not be shared with any third parties
6. If you need any further details regarding these rules, contact email@example.com
We may also use the information you provided us to contact you from time to time to provide you with important information, required notices and marketing promotions. But only where you have indicated that it is okay for us to do so.
Do third parties see and/or have access to information obtained by the application? Only when it is required for us to do so in order to complete a contract such as a prize fulfillment. Your details are then only to be used for that purpose.
We are concerned about safeguarding the confidentiality of your information. We provide physical, electronic, and procedural safeguards to protect information we process and maintain. For example, we limit access to this information to authorised employees only.
Destruction of the data you provide.
The policy is to make regular destruction of all information provided except where it has been indicated that we can reach you for marketing and update purposes. In general unless otherwise indicated this will be for three months after the closing date of the promotion
PRIVACY AND COOKIES POLICY – www.evolutioncomps.co.uk
This Privacy and Cookies Policy applies to the Evolution Competitions website and pages operated By Evolution PR Ltd. In this Policy, we use "we," "us," and "our" to refer to Evolution PR Ltd and its team members.
About Evolution PR Ltd
We are a UK based company
Our address is:
17 Cottesbrook Drive
Heartlands Business Park
· We use personal data to allow you to use the features in the Content, to process your entry to the competition on this site only.
· If you give us permission, we will send you news and promotional material about the brand that is highlighted in the competition. You can change your mind at any time and ask us not to process your personal data for direct marketing purposes, including profiling related to direct marketing. This Policy also explains when we process personal data, for our legitimate interests. You can ask us to stop processing this data. To do this simply email Competitions@evolution-pr.co.uk and we will remove your data from the site. If you wish to do this, please email your details and the competition that you entered.
· We do not link to any social media sites such as Facebook and Twitter
· Most of our Content is designed for children. We may ask for your age before you enter the competition and also request you to verify that you a grown-ups permission.
1. HOW WE USE YOUR INFORMATION
We use personal data collected via our Content:
1. To fulfil a contract, or take steps linked to a contract:
a) To process your entry into a competition, prize draw or contest
b) To send you information about changes to our terms or policies
c) All personal data is removed from the site within 3 months of the closure of the competition.
2. Where this is necessary for purposes which are in our, or third parties, legitimate interests. These interests are:
a) To send you information you have requested
b) To ensure the security of our sites and apps, by trying to prevent unauthorised or malicious activities
d) To tailor Content, advertisements and offers for you.
3. Where you give us consent:
a) Where you ask us to send marketing information to you via a medium where we need your consent (for example, email marketing)
b) On other occasions where we ask you for consent, for a purpose which we explain at that time.
4. For purposes which are required by law:
a) Where we need parental consent to provide online services to children under 16, or the relevant age below which parental consent is required.
b) In response to requests by government or law enforcement authorities conducting an investigation.
Retention of Data
We will only retain personal data for so long as we think is reasonably necessary for the purposes described above.
If we provide online services to a child where we need parental consent for this, we may ask for a parent's email address, in order to obtain the consent.
2. COOKIES AND SIMILAR TRACKING TECHNOLOGY
a) To analyse and improve your experience: to analyse which Content is most popular and gets viewed the most . We use analytics services provided by Google to help us do this. If you don’t want us to use information about your visits in this way, click here for Google, to opt-out of their services.
How to manage tracking technologies
If you are using our Content via a browser you can change your cookie preferences and withdraw your consent at any time using the Cookie Consent Tool.
3. HOW WE SHARE YOUR PERSONAL DATA
We do not share your personal Data other than to fulfil a prize commitment.
4. AMENDING OR REMOVING YOUR PERSONAL DATA, CONTROLLING MARKETING COMMUNICATIONS, OTHER PRIVACY QUESTIONS AND RIGHTS
You have the right to access your personal data and, if necessary, have it amended or deleted or restricted. You may also ask us to provide some types of personal data to you, or another organisation nominated by you, in a structured and machine-readable format.
You can also ask us not to send marketing communications and not to use your personal data when we carry out profiling for direct marketing purposes. You can opt out of receiving email newsletters and other marketing communications
For more details or any privacy questions please contact us by email at Competitions@evolution-pr.co.uk or write to us at the relevant address above. You also have a right to submit a complaint to a supervisory authority for data protection in the country where you live, where you work, or where you consider that a breach of data protection has occurred – although we hope that we can assist with any queries or concerns you may have about our use of your personal data.
5. CHANGES TO THIS POLICY
We reserve the right to change the terms of this Privacy and Cookies Policy at any time, by prominently posting notice of the amendment on the site or app. To the extent permitted by law, these changes will apply from the time they are posted.
Effective Date: This Privacy and Cookies Policy was updated 14th February 2020 and is effective as of that date.